358 Mesh Flat Panel Fencing
|100-249 250-499 500+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $60 US $55 US $50|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: 8305
- Application: Garden Fence, Farm Fence, Residential Fence, Highway Fence, Railway Fence, Balcony Fence, Airport Fence, Stadium Fence, Municipal Fence, Bridge Fence, Stair Fence, Air-Condition Fence
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Feature: Easily Assembled, Waterproof, Eco Friendly
- Color: Silver Nature
- Wire Dia: 2.0-5.2mm
- Connecting Methods: Bolt with Strap, Bolt with Clamp
- Surface Color: Blue, Green, Yellow, Black, White, Red, etc
- Specification: 4.0mmx12.7x75mm
- HS Code: 73144900
- Material: Iron
- Hole Shape: Rectangle
- Frame Finishing: Galvanized
- Weave Technique: Welded by Machine
- Certification: ISO9001
- Hole Size: 1/2"X3", 12.7X76.2mm
- Tensile Strength: 350-550MPa
- Trademark: ADS
- Origin: Hengshui
The 358 Security Mesh flat panel system is designed to provide a very high level of security that is almost impossible to climb. Whilst retaining a high level of visibility, this complete system is developed to combine high security and aesthetic design.
Applications for 358 Security Mesh
The 358 Security Mesh system is used extensively by the Ministry of Defence around high security sites. With its combination of attractive design and high security level, it is suitable for use in schools, recreation, hospitals, railways and commercial or industrial sites.
358 Security Mesh Options
Heights available - Range of heights from1.8m, 2.1m, 2.4m, 3.0m to 5.2m high.
Width available - 2515mm wide panels
Finish - Panels and posts having been submitted to a number of pre-coat processes are galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 and can be polyester powder coated to BS EN 13438, all fixings are fully galvanised.
Mesh sizes are 12.5 x 76.2mm with 4mm wire.
Posts can be concreted in, base plated, cranked, face fixed or vertically extended.
Supplied with full length clamp bars.
System is easy to install and can be stepped, helping the fence line follow the contours of the ground.
Panels and posts can be finished galvanised or polyester powder coated.
The system can be supplied complete with gates to suit.