Hot-Dipped Galvanized Cattle Panel Fencing
|200-999 1,000-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $12 US $10|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ADS45016
- Hole Shape: Rectangle
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Cages, Decorative Mesh, Sieving Mesh, Filter
- Type: Welded Mesh
- Condition: New
- Hole Size: 8"X6" 8"X4"
- Length: 16′
- Transport Package: Bulk or Pallet
- Origin: Hengshui
- Material: Low-Carbon Iron Wire
- Mesh Size: 8"X6"&8"X4"
- Weave Technique: Welded by Machine
- Color: Silver
- Certification: ISO9001
- Wire Dia: 4#,5#,6#,8#
- Width: 50"
- Trademark: ADS
- Specification: 5.5mmx50"x16′
- HS Code: 73144900
(20 Years Manufacturers,15 Years Exporting Experience)
Protect and contain your livestock with this 16 ft. cattle panel. It's perfect for keeping cattle, pigs, goats, and other live stock or animals fenced in. It is light weight and flexible, so it is easy to maneuver. With one piece welded steel construction, this panel is extremely sturdy and sag resistant, making it the perfect low-maintenance, high-quality feedlot panel.
- Won't break down or collapse when cattle, pigs, sheep or other large livestock run into or rub against it
- Constructed of 6 ga. wire
- Welded one piece steel construction
- Sag resistant
- Easy to erect, no stretching
In pallets or In bulk. Special package according to customer's request.